Friday, September 19, 2008

WWW.WOOFPURRCREATIONS.ETSY.COM.. .. I JUST ORDERED ONE!



zoom
Description
Love playing fetch or tug-of-war with your best friend, but hate touching your dog's slimy tennis ball? Hate having to try to pull the tennis ball out of your dog's mouth? Here's your solution! Sewn to be stretchy (see Reese in the 4th picture). Reese loves playing tug-o-war with a tennis ball...my friend Cheryl finally has an edge and no longer has to have her fingers inches away from being severed!

THESE ARE BY FAR MY BEST SELLING TOY!

This listing is for one dog toy with a tennis ball & squeaker.

To customize your dog's toy, please include the following information in the "note to seller" box once purchased:
1. Use the 3rd picture above to pick out your dog's favorite color.

*every purchase comes with a free gift!*

What makes my toys Earth-Friendly and Safer?
1. All my fabric (dog and cat toys) is washed with Seventh Generation Free & Clear detergent (which is NON-TOXIC, biodegradable, hypo-allergenic, free of phosphates & optical brighteners, NOT tested on animals & kosher-certified)
2. I do not use fabric softeners!
3. My dog toys are made with recycled tennis balls. One of my jobs is working part-time at a Racquet Club where tennis players throw out their tennis balls after only a few matches (something about losing their "bounce"?). Beautiful, clean, practically new tennis balls! Instead of the balls ending up in a landfill, I was able to enter into an agreement with the owner to recycle the balls so dogs could get as much enjoyment as possible out of them!
They may not be "blemish"-free...but you are doing your part for the planet!

I am a member of Etsy for Animals (efa): http://etsyforanimals.etsy.com

5% of my sales will be donated to a combination of my favorite charities:
1. Live and Let Live Farm, Chichester, NH: http://liveandletlivefarm.org
2. Another Chance Animal Rescue, North Berwick, ME: http://acanimalrescue.org
3. Concord SPCA, Concord, NH: http://concordspca.org

All items come from a pet-friendly (obviously) and smoke-free environment.

Please email me with any questions or special requests!