Monday, August 22, 2011

SLEEPY CAT DESIGN ON ARTFIRE




Hello! My name is Debra - I have been making things for about 40 years now, and I am a true cat lover. I cannot get enough of cat fabrics, cat jewelry, cat accessories.

Yep, I am a cat-a-holic. I only have one kitty to share my life with but he is the inspiration for all things cat in my life. His name is Chester, and I will mention him a lot on this site at various times.

I love to sew and make things out of all kinds of different but I love working with fabric most of all.

I have another studio on ArtFire...you can find other types of gift and accessory items there. The name is www.SewBizzyGifts.artfire.com if you would like to check that out. Just go to the lower right corner area of this page and click on the link there to go right to that studio!