Thursday, June 25, 2009

BECKYNOT.ETSY.COM IS THE CUTEST LITTLE SHOP HELPING OLDER DOGS IN L.A.











I make pet related crafts, I've been an actress and a web designer, I live with my boyriend in a tiny 1 bedroom in a castle (truly) and I run a little senior dog rescue in Los Angeles where the pet overpopulation problem is scary bad. Check out PETFINDER.COM (it's nationwide) if you're looking to find a furry, feathery or scaley friend. I don't think you can find one that's all of the above.I make pet related crafts, I've been an actress and a web designer, I live with my boyriend in a tiny 1 bedroom in a castle (truly) and I run a little senior dog rescue in Los Angeles where the pet overpopulation problem is scary bad. Check out PETFINDER.COM (it's nationwide) if you're looking to find a furry, feathery or scaley friend. I don't think you can find one that's all of the above.